Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

[NK]'s vs [PK]'s

Go down 
+3
od@r
M@R4 [NK]
Lucy [NK]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

[NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Mo tell true SmileWe can play whit everyone and have fun .. and Malik said earlier that there are no plans Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 pm

od@r wrote:
[NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Killer-1946

So small Dog are the worst Very Happy
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm

hey folks,i have shop,who wanna buy something [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_biggrin [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_question
http://playerkiller.forumotion.com/screen-shots-f16/odr-shop-t883.htm#10425

please m@lik, if you want to play with us a friendly match lets go but soon stop sulk,our match is for fun,common m@lik [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_exclaim [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm

PLS all NKs! read your PM,all info is SECRET!,THX
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 pm

od@r wrote:
hey folks,i have shop,who wanna buy something [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_biggrin [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_question

Nice shop Rado. [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_biggrin U should now invite all clanless Nex players to join PK and next just count income [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm

hehe,yea nice idea Martin Smile and then buy new car porsche Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

HI All...
our common match with the brother clan PK was very balanced, you are all playing great, I am a little sorry, my playing was bad, Thank you PK and NK members, and especially iron for providing a server, I think that was pleasant and I found that I need many practice and i must training, there are a few pictures of the play but not all , sorry for that [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_sad

link for down:
http://hotfile.com/dl/29264282/c2c1c68/PK_vs_NK.zip.html
no pass
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I agree Odar. The friendly match was very good. Maybe it was the PK team a little better, but mainly that we have fun. Hopefully I can create a few videos from this meeting Very Happy
Thx PKs and NKs too cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes Marek SmileOur Friendly match was really good . I hope that soon we will play again  xD
There were moments that I couldnt stop laughing Very Happy It was really really  fun Smile
Thanks PK's and Nk's Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 am

yea was really nice matches , thank to everyone here and to Pk's , thanks iron for the server and everyone who plays.......and sorry at all that i had to go earlier as i wanted to Sad
i wanted to play some more matches... but i couldnt , sry guys , i hope ya all had still fun Very Happy

Greetz Mo
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 am

Yep, nice meeting. All players from both teams present high level, there was a lot of fun. Thanks NKs and PKs for a good time. [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_cheers

I propose that it would become our clans tradition to play such a tournament twice a month. In the short future there will be 2 additional NKs servers I hope so we won't have to block iron servers all the time.

And Rado don't bother about your skills so much. Maybe in the past u was a death incarnate but still u playing great [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 Icon_exclaim We are just humans, no aimbots. I also complain for my instability. But even when we say we sucks some players says - "wow, imposible". We was able to create great, more and more balansed team of high level players and good friends.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 am

yes,you have right Martin,THX Smile .... we can play on our server by bfg too if he change server for match to TDM or creating new servers:

NK server 2.5.3 DM
NK server 2.5.3 1on1 /or moere - vcall 2on2 , 3on3 , 4on4/
NK server 2.5.3 1on1 /or moere - vcall 2on2 , 3on3 , 4on4/-PRIVATE FOR CLANS MATCH
NK server 2.5.3 CTF

next match can be with ToT clan but with M@lik of course too Smile
Back to top Go down
bfg [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
bfg [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 47

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm

It was good fun last night, and played some good games I think. I will have a look at setting the server to 2on2, but i'm not sure if I have the bandwidth to make it playable.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am

I would very like to help with the server but I have a dynamic address but anal said that he wants something from the server to do Smile
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: [NK]'s vs [PK]'s   [NK]'s vs [PK]'s - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

So here is a quick video montage of our friendly match. I wanted to create something better, but unfortunately I can not control too much video programs Sad