Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)

Go down 
+4
od@r
Lucy [NK]
Mo [NK]
Nesquick
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 am

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
Nice games. U seems to be quite good player. Little chaotic but noobody's perfect Smile It seems to be "flaw" of players ofen playing CTF. I was playing couple times on CTF server last two weeks and it makes my aim messy.
Thank you, yeah well chaotic works =) I't only needs some tweeking x)

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
besides when I joined NK I probably wasn't better Smile
And you are now? Cool

I haven't seen you all to much on the 1on1 servers. Please play some this weekend and i would appreciate it. Twisted Evil

Edit: That maybe didn't came out quite right... I just mean that i would really like to play you..
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Visitor
Visitor
Banshee

Počet príspevkov : 41

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 pm

hello there Simon, nice to meet U Smile
We've seen U already few times (we - me & Lady Doom), would be great to have some games together Basketball Not so many of us Prophets on servers these days, me & LD are usually @ weekends. now we know a face behind Nesquick tag it's good to meet nice ppl, I hope we shall have some fun together Smile
and good luck with joining NK family Smile
see U around, cheers drunken Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:39 pm

ok,your voting is finished,you can know your results today at 19:00cet on PK DM server with others NKs in game Smile
see ya in game today Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Banshee wrote:
hello there Simon, nice to meet U
We've seen U already few times (we - me & Lady Doom), would be great to have some games together Not so many of us Prophets on servers these days, me & LD are usually @ weekends. now we know a face behind Nesquick tag it's good to meet nice ppl, I hope we shall have some fun together
and good luck with joining NK family
see U around, cheers

Hi Banshee!
Nice to meet you to! Hope to see you more on the servers in the future! Smile
Thank you, good luck to you to!

od@r wrote:
ok,your voting is finished,you can know your results today at 19:00cet on PK DM server with others NKs in game Smile
see ya in game today Smile

Nice nice nice! =D
See you there!

Hope i got the time convertion right, 19:00 CET should be 18:00 GMT+1 (here in Sweden) Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Think i got the time wrong and i was there 40 minutes ago xD

I've almost never played real deathmatch, only a couple of quickies... Real dm is to much action everywhere xD However it went quite well =)

Of the 9 matches i played all except one ended like this.
LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 6CFso

Earlier today i played some ctf to. Here's 2 of the better games =)

LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 WNkiq
LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 E4hMY
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 pm

server = FULL!
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm

One slot now gogo simon^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)   LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoverBoi wants your love! (and be a NK member)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2