Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Sad day for Poland

Go down 
+3
Lucy [NK]
od@r
Mo [NK]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 pm

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/10/poland.president.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

Im sorry for all polish ppl , this is just sick Sad

I just post it here . because maybe not everyone saw it in Tv yet ><

Lucy told me about ... this is ...damn no words
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Shocked ,this is really sad thing...please accept condolences from me to Poland Sad
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Ahh guys this is very sad day for all polish people . Now we have a president and parliament majority Sad ... today its 70 anniversary of the Katyn massacre , and all polish elite , fly there to celebrate this holiday, unfortunately, were already so close and ... now all dead ..
[*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*]
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm

ouuu.... damn Sad Please accept condolences from me to Poland.
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

thank you guys

for our contry is very big tragedy .. .. we need now fast choose new president and all people of the parliament ; must pass a lot of time in order to forget about what happened , Let those who died rest in peace ..
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:32 pm

OMG Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 am

Thank u guys.

I'm suprised of so strong, full of compassion reaction of everybody to this tragic event. I haven't expected that anyone raise the issue on the clan of players forum. I haven't expected that any other country proclaim national mourning day. It's been proclaimed in all European Union, Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe world isn't so hollow and insensitive. Maybe I judge people too hard. And if so I'm happy I was wrong Smile

I will be honest - I never liked our president. He was controversial person. I thought his election will be a disaster to our country. But size of tragedy is unprecedented in our modern history. Politicians, liked or not but above of all - humans. So many people died... Sad And liked or not large percent of our political and military elite was lost.

I'm not superstitious and really don't like that our society and politicians care more about historical legacy than about building present good relationship without anticipations. But even grave serious and open-minded politicians say about symbolic dimention of this tragedy, and "cursed" place. We had lost middle-wars political and military elite there. Over 20000 people was murdered to make simpler to control the occupied territories by Soviet Union because it is known it is simpler to control mob than intellectual elite. Same but modern elite who want to honor that people has died in this accident.

I'm hard maybe even a bit insensitive person. But this tragedy moved even me. Some years ago I was politically engaged and I've known one of the victims personally. Not well just as co-worker who you meet just occasionally for a short time. But probably it makes my fillings about this tragedy a bit more personal.

I was yesterday about 22:30 by the President's Palace to light a candle. I thought so late there won't be many people. I saw endless fields of people and candles. I made some photos which I want to share with u. Not good quality because made by cell phone camera on low light.

Sad day for Poland IMAGE_010

Sad day for Poland IMAGE_013

Sad day for Poland IMAGE_014

Sad day for Poland IMAGE_016

Sad day for Poland IMAGE_018
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

this is truly a global event which is very sad. People really are not bad just live in a difficult time and we want everyone to defend themselves but many people are unable to suppress the stress and then passed on to us. I believe that people have many beautiful things in common even though we are so different. Love will bring together two people because they love the funeral event will bring together people because they are so sorry and want to grieve, our clan bringing people together because they feel nice together, and we want to achieve something as a team...

again accept condolences from me to Poland .....
rest in peace dear deceased
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Cross [PK]
Visitor
Visitor
Cross [PK]

Počet príspevkov : 11

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am

my heart bleeds for you guys Sad
we stay together in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad day for Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for Poland   Sad day for Poland Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day for Poland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information Stuff :: Discussion-
Jump to: