Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Putting up the clan for challenges?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

Putting up the clan for challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I visited the DTG forum now, and i saw that they have a forum for "Challengeable clans". Maybe we could put our clan up there?

You can find it here: http://board.dietunichtguten.org/viewforum.php?f=34
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Is it a bad idéa or what?

20 views on this thread now and no replies...
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi Mate...
No no idea it's really good. But I personally apologize, because I do not really now a lot of time for Nexuiz. I have a lot of work. But I think that is a good idea. Our clan must be active Cool .... Good Luck dude Very Happy
Cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
ent
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 13

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I think it's a nice idea, i just don't really play ctf myself. Being active is always good Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Sign us up there Simon why not^^
i will play CTF no problem , im defender and Killer then^^u guys get the flag Razz
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm

So!
I've written a little something... Hope it's good =)

Now, let the challenges come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting up the clan for challenges?   Putting up the clan for challenges? Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting up the clan for challenges?
Page 1 of 1