Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Prewritten messages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

Prewritten messages Empty
PostSubject: Prewritten messages   Prewritten messages EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 am

Sooo, here i come with a little embarrassing question.... How do you write does "prewritten messages"? Like Good Game in different colors and like Mo has LooooLooololo... xD

*feeling noobish*
Back to top Go down
kuniu the frogg
Visitor
Visitor
kuniu the frogg

Počet príspevkov : 82

PostSubject: Re: Prewritten messages   Prewritten messages EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 am

looks like i'm first to help you again Smile but where are those lazy NKs? Still sleeping? Very Happy
those messages you can create in settings/input. All you have to do is adding a color code, just like in choosing colors for your ingame nickname

basic colors and their codes are:
^1 - red
^2 - green
^3 - yellow
^4 - dark blue
^5 - light blue
^6 - pink or violet?? You should ask some girl, they're better at color names Razz
^7 - white
^8 - light grey
^9 - dark grey
^0 - black

for more colors you have to add a 4 symbols code, for example ^x064 is a nice dark green. Those codes you can check in player setup with this color pallet there, by clicking on a particular color on this rainbow pallet.

Little example:

Prewritten messages Nexuiz000004

I have binded this message to a HOME key, and after pressing HOME:

Prewritten messages Redhello

cat
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: Prewritten messages   Prewritten messages EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am

kuniu the frogg wrote:
looks like i'm first to help you again Smile but where are those lazy NKs? Still sleeping? Very Happy

Yes, still sleeping. I wake up 10 mins ago Very Happy

You do it also in console which is powerfull tool. There r hudreds of commands which allow u to customize Nex much more than graphical interface. If u of course know commands. If u don't know u can learn what can u do by console. U can use powerfull autocompletion (tab key). If what u type is ambigious console will display all posibble commands: If u type 'b' in console and hit tab key u will see all possible commands beggining on 'b' with short explanation. If command won't be ambigious it will complete it automatically: if u type 'bi' it will be completed to 'bind' because there is no other command starting with 'bi'.

Task u want to achive in console:

bind name_of_the_key "say text_you_want_to_bind_to_the_key"
egz: bind g "say ^xb06Good ^xe60Game" - this is my pink and orange "Good Game" binded to g key.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Prewritten messages   Prewritten messages EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Thank you very much kuniu and Anal!
Your lifesavers!

It would be nice with a stand alone editor. =)
But i guess i can experiment with it in the name menu... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prewritten messages   Prewritten messages Empty

Back to top Go down

Prewritten messages
Page 1 of 1