Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Happy Birthday 1year NK`s

Go down 
+4
Lucy [NK]
Mo [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
od@r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

Happy Birthday 1year NK`s Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday 1year NK`s   Happy Birthday 1year NK`s EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Happy Birthday 1year NK`s Exclamation cheers

Dear members of our clan, visitors and other users. With a great pleasure to announce that our wonderful clan celebrates one year of our existence in Minsta Nexuiz < clan start 10-20.5.2009 > . Our clan has become one of the best clans whose members stand their friendly and quality and excelent playing. With all my heart thank you for all the effort, pleasant appearance throughout our family so you all are an example not only for me but for other players and our common games. I firmly believe that our clan will remain loyal and all together we will build one large family, wonderful people from around the world !!! I love you