Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*
 
HomePortál*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Share | 
 

 I would like to join NK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: I would like to join NK   Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi,

I am Pir*. I would like to join NK.

I live in Holland. I've been playing Nexuiz for almost a year, almost exclusively minsta at the DTG and Exile servers.

Some time ago APOPHIS asked me if I want to join.
It was some confusion that time in the procedure I apparently didn't understand correctly. I apologize. Now I would like to send a proper application Wink

If I am accepted I hope we can make a team to challenge DTG and the others in upcoming fanwar...


Regards,
Pir*
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 438
Join date : 2009-09-20
Age : 32
Bydlisko : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey there Pir* welcome to our forum Smile

Could u probably show us some ingame screens from ya while playing , or a video would be best to show something about ur playstyle .

We want to now u a little better Wink

And u need to wait a lil time untill we start the voting =)

GreeTz Mo

_________________


Moma said ... everything that happened to us was part of God´s plan
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 857
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 27
Bydlisko : Slovakia - Podbranč

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Hiho Pir* , nice to see ya here Very Happy

_________________
Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 616
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 32
Bydlisko : Berlin-Hohenschoenhausen.Germany

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Hello Pir*

Welcome on our forum
Nice to meet you Smile

I think that Mo saY everything Smile

GreetZ Lucy Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 1442
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 40
Bydlisko : Záhoracka 62,Šaštín Stráže,90841

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello Pir*, Welcome on our forum Smile yes,as say Mo,put here some in-game screens or video, be active here and we start voting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Images   Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your greetings.

I've just made a few screenshots.

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz16.jpg

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz17.jpg

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz18.jpg

It's not my best day but anyway...
NESQUICK was there.


Pir*
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 392
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 26
Bydlisko : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am

Pir* wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your greetings.

I've just made a few screenshots.

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz16.jpg

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz17.jpg

http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/77/78/nexuiz18.jpg

It's not my best day but anyway...
NESQUICK was there.


Pir*

Hell yeah! =)

Here is another one where we kick ass!
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 1442
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 40
Bydlisko : Záhoracka 62,Šaštín Stráže,90841

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm

pir,your voting started,be active on forum
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks. I will. If anybody wants to ask anything I'd be glad to answer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 392
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 26
Bydlisko : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Pir* wrote:
Thanks. I will. If anybody wants to ask anything I'd be glad to answer. Smile
Ohhh i have question!

At CTF, are you always offensive or do you sometimes play defence to?

(there is no right or wrong, me myself play waaaay to much defence Very Happy,, And Mo just kill everybody....)
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi NESQUICK,

Actually I am an attacker but sometimes I do camp Smile.

I like to do it for instance on great wall and sockersocks maps. And also when I see that there are some problems in our defense or if there are better runners in our team - just not to be in their way:)

In general I do a lot of pickups - it's a plus I guess. The minus is that my efficiency is not that high. That's why I score much higher on DTG then on Exile Wink
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 392
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 26
Bydlisko : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Pir* wrote:
Hi NESQUICK,

Actually I am an attacker but sometimes I do camp Smile.

I like to do it for instance on great wall and sockersocks maps. And also when I see that there are some problems in our defense or if there are better runners in our team - just not to be in their way:)

In general I do a lot of pickups - it's a plus I guess. The minus is that my efficiency is not that high. That's why I score much higher on DTG then on Exile Wink

Good answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 438
Join date : 2009-09-20
Age : 32
Bydlisko : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Nesquick [NK] wrote:
Pir* wrote:
Thanks. I will. If anybody wants to ask anything I'd be glad to answer. Smile
Ohhh i have question!

At CTF, are you always offensive or do you sometimes play defence to?

(there is no right or wrong, me myself play waaaay to much defence Very Happy,, And Mo just kill everybody....)

haha yea....thats my style play ctf ;D
anyway ill play later ctf =) got free tomorrow and friday....but satruday and sunday 12-16 hrs work bah ><

hope to see ya on server later

_________________


Moma said ... everything that happened to us was part of God´s plan
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Mo [NK] wrote:
Nesquick [NK] wrote:
Pir* wrote:
Thanks. I will. If anybody wants to ask anything I'd be glad to answer. Smile
Ohhh i have question!

At CTF, are you always offensive or do you sometimes play defence to?

(there is no right or wrong, me myself play waaaay to much defence Very Happy,, And Mo just kill everybody....)

haha yea....thats my style play ctf ;D
anyway ill play later ctf =) got free tomorrow and friday....but satruday and sunday 12-16 hrs work bah ><

hope to see ya on server later

Yeah that's what good defenders for Wink - to piss off the flag carrier with a good shot in the back!

Hope to run away from u in the match Smile
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 475
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 37
Bydlisko : Warsaw/Poland

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Nesquick [NK] wrote:
And Mo just kill everybody....)

lol!


Its dm deviation Smile Bewere, Mo the Berserker is comming... Very Happy

I hope u'll drop in sometimes on dm server Pir
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 438
Join date : 2009-09-20
Age : 32
Bydlisko : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

haha guys xd

_________________


Moma said ... everything that happened to us was part of God´s plan
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
Nesquick [NK] wrote:
And Mo just kill everybody....)

lol!


Its dm deviation Smile Bewere, Mo the Berserker is comming... Very Happy

I hope u'll drop in sometimes on dm server Pir

I do it for aiming practice. U know what? U guys are merciless bustards - I am always somewhere in the lower part of the scoreboard Sad
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 392
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 26
Bydlisko : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Pir* wrote:
U know what? U guys are merciless bastards

We should put that quote under the clan logo xD
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Počet príspevkov : 377
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Bydlisko : Holland

PostSubject: Thanks   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks a lot guys!

Pir* [NK]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I would like to join NK   

Back to top Go down
 
I would like to join NK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Characters join squads
» Join My Flockdraw
» the /join english chat thread
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information Stuff :: I wanna be [NK] Member-
Jump to: