Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Where are you all NK's :D

Go down 
+5
AnalHorror [NK]
Mo [NK]
Nesquick
Pir* [NK]
Lucy [NK]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

Where are you all NK's :D Empty
PostSubject: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm

hey guys Smile

its too quiet recently on the forum Smile
Soooo I ask Very Happy
where are you all NK's ????

Summer coming to all Very Happy

GreetZ Lucy
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Lucy,

Well... it was that hot recently in my place that the the only keys I was able to make myself press were 'W' and 'E' Wink . And even them not very actively Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I am here!
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

I was kinda inactive last time cause of work and weather , but i got holidays and i hope ill be able to play some time ;D
Its not really the weather for me to sit infront of the pc , i need to enjoy me holidays and go out with friends and so on ! but i probably will play at evenings !

Have fun and greetz to all !!!
Mo
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 am

Well I'm playing with game called marrige now... so I'm grounded Laughing

It probably sounds little strange coz I'm 30 years old, have a girlfriend for a long, long time and we still live separately. It is long and probably boring story why we can't live together and live in our parents apartments so I won't bore you. But now my family leave, and my girlfriend move in to my house couple days ago and she will live here 2 weeks. Unfortunately she doesn't understand devotion to any game. For her playing more then 2-3 hours a week is a waste of time and membership in clan of players is probably a stupidity. So for this time I'll be less involved in the game and forum... Sorry guys, my girlfriend is really scary Wink
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

Hehe no problem Martin, I understand you completely Very Happy You must have strong nerves Very Happy good luck Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:

It probably sounds little strange coz I'm 30 years old, have a girlfriend for a long, long time and we still live separately. It is long and probably boring story why we can't live together and live in our parents apartments so I won't bore you. But now my family leave, and my girlfriend move in to my house couple days ago and she will live here 2 weeks. Unfortunately she doesn't understand devotion to any game. For her playing more then 2-3 hours a week is a waste of time and membership in clan of players is probably a stupidity. So for this time I'll be less involved in the game and forum... Sorry guys, my girlfriend is really scary Wink

YaaaY congratZ Bro Very Happy

You will have now GPS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:

Haha, i feel for you bro!
But let's face it... Having ones girlfriend in the apartment can have some pro's to, if you know what i mean bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

rly sorry all my friends, i am too much bussy, too much study and work Sad
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm

od@r wrote:
rly sorry all my friends, i am too much bussy, too much study and work Sad

We understaind bro Smile and forgive ya Wink Wink lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Visitor
Visitor
Pimp

Počet príspevkov : 54

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 pm

ok I'm here bounce bounce bounce bounce

my holiday photo lol! lol! lol!

Where are you all NK's :D Lolpim10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

and a secret lucy has a new tattoo Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed yummy Razz pig Razz pig

Where are you all NK's :D Pimpta10
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Pimp wrote:

and a secret lucy has a new tattoo Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed yummy Razz pig Razz pig

Ehrrmm, that's not Lucy... HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY BUTT!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Nesquick [NK] wrote:
Pimp wrote:

Ehrrmm, that's not Lucy... HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY BUTT!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad

LOOOOL Very Happy PIMP Very Happy

I'm glad that you have returned from holiday Very Happy Very Happy I see the picture that you played well Very Happy Wink lol! lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Simon yaaay You have sexy pink panties Very Happy affraid What a Face

Greeetz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome back Pimp cheers
And nice tattoo Lucy or Nesquick lol!
Back to top Go down
ent
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 13

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Uh oh. I've been busy being everywhere except home Razz

Mainly I've been at my parent's house and at a go tournament (it's a board game a bit like chess). I've got studying and another tournament coming up this summer but right now, I'm here to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all NK's :D   Where are you all NK's :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you all NK's :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information Stuff :: Discussion-
Jump to: