Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Go down 
+6
AnalHorror [NK]
Mo [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
Lucy [NK]
Pir* [NK]
Nesquick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

So long, and thanks for all the fish! Empty
PostSubject: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Sooo, after a lot of :thinking: i'll be leaving NK. =/

The last couple of months I've been playing almost exclusivly on DTG ctf and i think it's there, as a ctf player i belong.

When playing there I've become good friends with Mattias and Heddiz who also is Swedish like me. And I've also come to know the other DTGs on they'r IRC chatroom.

And when I've been playing on the PK servers with different physics I've lost the touch. =/
And i believe that the future of this clan lies with those Physics. Cause on a TDM on NK or PK servers, i don't think anyone will beat you today =)

This has nothing to do with the funwar, it was decided since a week ago. But i wanted to have one last playoff with you guys before i switched team. And how fun it was Smile

You'll still se me from time to time, especially Pir, Apophis and Blacktail, and I'll still be the most active player on this forum (always have it in a tab) Very Happy

Without further ado.
So long NKs! And thanks for all the fish!
It's been a pleasure playing with you all.

[DieTunichtguten] Nesquick
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 pm

OK NESQUICK. See you on DTG.
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Oo Simon I am in shock Oo really Sad

Its really really hard write this . . But what i can do ? Nothing .. I can just say that I was proud and glad that LOVERBOY was our member Smile , you were always whit us on forum and on server . I wish you many fun and frags with playing with DTG and i hope so that we can sometimes play together on Dm server Smile

Thanks you also for all what you do for our clan

GOOD LUCK !

Greetz Lucy
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Unexpected. But of course if you feel better in CTF clan, it's your choice.
I want to thank you for everything you did for our NK clan.
You're a great guy and great player.
I wish you good luck friend.
I hope that we would often meet on the servers... Very Happy
cheers*
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Sad to hear this Simon , but as Marek said if u feel better in ctf clan...
Ur a great guy man , stay like u are , hope will have some games from time to time ...
good luck and have fun ! cheers man
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys, you're all great people! =)

And, I will not miss you! Case I will still see you all the time (promise)! Very Happy

And I demand to be spectator in all of your future clanwars! Even if i can't play, i can still route for you :> cheers
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

It's a sad news. U r great, versatile player, great guy and very active member. So I think it is significant loss for NK. Thank u for all u have done to our clan.

U r moving to best ctf clan. I dunno is it good for u or not. Here u r an individuality. There u will be one of many. And I think there is much more fun creating "ctf dream team" from beginning than joining a team of old hands. But it is your choice and we can't stop u. So, so long Nesquick. And good luck.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

sad Simon but ok if you want leave,thank you for everything,your login name is now Nesquick....
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
kuniu the frogg
Visitor
Visitor
kuniu the frogg

Počet príspevkov : 82

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 pm

well, joining DTG, huge thing. But also huge responsibility i think. You`re joining an icon of this game, the golden league of nexuiz Smile contgratulations.
I agree with Anals opinion, i think pretty much the same... but on the other hand, i`m not sure what would i do if i was you and i would have such a possibility Razz
Good luck!!

P.S. i would have to visit ctf servers more often to see you as a DTG member Razz
Back to top Go down
Hypnosekröte
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 5

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

thank you kuniu the frogg =D ur so cute =D
Back to top Go down
kuniu the frogg
Visitor
Visitor
kuniu the frogg

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:52 pm

you know, i'm doing my best Smile
almost always... ^^
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

Frog, kröte means he finds u very attractive I love you
Back to top Go down
kuniu the frogg
Visitor
Visitor
kuniu the frogg

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm

but this could work only if i would find him attractive too... Razz and i must think about it for a while... Very Happy

damn, i`m spamming another Nesquick`s thread. It becomes slowly some kind of tradition. I will have to visit DTG forum more often to continue this mission Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Pir* [NK] wrote:
Frog, kröte means he finds u very attractive I love you

hahahahahahahahah xD guys you r soo crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I am not expecting it Sad but I wish you success in DTG clan Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! Empty

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information Stuff :: I do not want be [NK] Member-
Jump to: