Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?

Go down 
+5
curson [NK]
Mo [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
Lucy [NK]
Nesquick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grunt [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Grunt [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 6

Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 am

Mo [NK] wrote:
Not sure yet who will all play....
I guess Me , Lucy , Seb , Marek , maybe Martin , bfg or someone ...ill see Smile

Hi all [NK] members !
Yeah , sure i can play Sunday Smile
and i wanted to show u a little editing of "Basement"
in purpose to make it more bigger and can contain 6 players,
i just duplicated it symmetrically :

Screen shot :
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 2dtrv4g

You can download it here :
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/80909057/f07cc2d/basement3.rar.html
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 pm

looks good Grunt.
But how do I add it to the other maps? I do not need .pk3 file?
And martin will probably have to upload to our server, to be able to use on our server, right?
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 254

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

yes you need a .pk3 file and yes you need someone to put it on the server and instruct the server to re-scan the maplist Smile Still, it look like a nice modification, well done Grunt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-shrike.net
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Nice one.
But won't it be pretty similar to basement_CTF?
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Awesome games!
We had a lot of fun playing with you all.
To bad about Grunt getting disconnected in Warefare >.<

Well, I hope your challenge some other teams for some TDM (or ctf) in the future =)
(i bet TheBadassChoobs or Capbots wouldn't decline a challenge)

Here are the screenshots:
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 No6hB
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 FHMTq
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 Dm0zr
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 X4biB
Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 AAtbv
Back to top Go down
blacktail [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blacktail [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 141

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 pm

good game all NK Smile
sorry i haven t played :s
Back to top Go down
http://freenergyfr.net16.net/
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 am

yeah it was great games Very Happy DTG has a great team not only for CTF Cool
And about Grunt:That's okay, because it was just for fun.
We look forward to another "war" Very Happy
Cheers***
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 am

It was a great war. U faced the best shooters of DTG. I know that for sure Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm

M@R4 [NK] wrote:
We have a small problem. Martin is currently busy and probably will not have time to run the server.

Well, Marek that was very... discreet Very Happy

Yes I was busy. For 7 days they prick and poison me in the hospital trying to send me to another world but it seems I'm to tough coz I'm still kicking. It's a pity I haven't chance to kick DTG asses Crying or Very sad After a week, profited from the wisdom of an 11-century Scot (Mel Gibson if I remember correctly Wink ), who said: "They can take our health but can't take our freedom: (or something like that Wink ) - I escaped. It was about time coz a week without computer, sex and alcohol was really devastating. They nearly killed me with boredom and with something they called food.

Sorry guys I couldn't setup private server and join NK team. In most cases even if I don't show up for a couple days I'm not so busy to setup private server if u give me at least 2-3 days. But not this time...
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm

No problemo Martin Smile
The public server worked great.

And (as usual) I was pretty late with my challenge xD

You should challenge some other clan for a funwar. TDM or CTF.
Then you and the other NKs can join to =)
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes Martin I was discreet because I did not know whether you want to publish.It's your privacy and I am not allowed to talk about it without your consent.Having therefore I was discreet Cool
btw. I'm glad to see you here again Mate cheers
cheers***
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 254

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." (hospital food... argh x_x)

Welcome back Martin, glad to know you're safe and sound and around again! By the way, the naked Swede is right, we could get on challenging someone else Razz Just because I need to n00b as much as possible, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-shrike.net
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 pm

M@R4 [NK] wrote:
Yes Martin I was discreet because I did not know whether you want to publish.It's your privacy and I am not allowed to talk about it without your consent.

Yes, yes I know it. I probably wouldn't be so discreet but its me - first talk, think later Razz And my comment was positive. Negative would be similar to this:

Why u was so fuckin discreet? Evil or Very Mad I rip your heart with a spoon for your mistake Exclamation

Wink

-----

One thing bothers me - how could u loose with DTG noobs? Razz DM/ TDM is OUR playground! Twisted Evil Only one thing can excuse u - naked Swede affraid who distract u Laughing
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Never mind everyone is different Cool Laughing
And yes , naked Swede was too sexy, and we could not concentrate Shocked
Next time you must play with us, and show him what it's anal horror Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

M@R4 [NK] wrote:
Next time you must play with us, and show him what it's anal horror Twisted Evil

I certainly do. Spreading knowledge about what it means anal horror is my duty Twisted Evil And when anal death will come he would regret he was running naked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
M@R4 [NK] wrote:

I certainly do. Spreading knowledge about what it means anal horror is my duty Twisted Evil And when anal death will come he would regret he was running naked Laughing

Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile... initially scared me to death. We'll meet again anal... Someday.
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 am

Nesquick wrote:
We'll meet again anal... Someday.

Yes, and we will see who is hunting whom... Laughing

I watch your demos Simon. n1, especially evilminsta Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
Nesquick wrote:
We'll meet again anal... Someday.

Yes, and we will see who is hunting whom... Laughing

I watch your demos Simon. n1, especially evilminsta Smile

Very Happy

Thank you very much Martin! =)

Back to top Go down
blacktail [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blacktail [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 141

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:37 am

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
M@R4 [NK] wrote:
We have a small problem. Martin is currently busy and probably will not have time to run the server.

Well, Marek that was very... discreet Very Happy

Yes I was busy. For 7 days they prick and poison me in the hospital trying to send me to another world but it seems I'm to tough coz I'm still kicking. It's a pity I haven't chance to kick DTG asses Crying or Very sad After a week, profited from the wisdom of an 11-century Scot (Mel Gibson if I remember correctly Wink ), who said: "They can take our health but can't take our freedom: (or something like that Wink ) - I escaped. It was about time coz a week without computer, sex and alcohol was really devastating. They nearly killed me with boredom and with something they called food.

Sorry guys I couldn't setup private server and join NK team. In most cases even if I don't show up for a couple days I'm not so busy to setup private server if u give me at least 2-3 days. But not this time...

Not good for you that !
I hope to see you in good health.

godd luck
Back to top Go down
http://freenergyfr.net16.net/
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 am

Thx Blacktail.

I read u also had "meeting" with some haunted doctors who cut u so I wish u fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?   Does NK feel like a little mini funwar? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does NK feel like a little mini funwar?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2