Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?

Go down 
+6
curson [NK]
Mo [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
Lucy [NK]
ricardo
freeze
10 posters
AuthorMessage
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 10

I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? Empty
PostSubject: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello people,

of course this equation is not complete, there are missing some elements:

I am freeze, from Germany, 28 years old, I play Nexuiz since 2.5.2 or since 6 months. December 2010 I was invited an accepted at the AXG ctf clan. I improved very fast by playing with the best players and I got familiar with many players from other clans. With other words, I play with passion, and I'm therefor developing constantly. My passion is not only ctf but also minsta dm, and recently I play more and more dm again as I feel improvement there too.
I usually play with my nick freeze(AXG) and recently with my new nick ninja(AXG) so you can easily recognize me as I never ever used and never will use fake nicks.
I have a bunch of nice screenshot, and as soon as I have found the nicest one out of it I will post it. Meanwhile you can meet me almost everyday on AXG, UFB, Exile ctf servers but of course also at nk, pk etc dm servers. Aha, pussydelight also .. for fun Smile

I'd like to join your clan and I'd be proud wearing the nk tag and I will do my best, not to put shame on this clan by fighting hard.
If I have the feeling I am not improving enough, I will put down my member ship by my own choice as I have great respect of the NK Clan. (of course I have to be accepted first Smile)

Many greetings to pingu, blackandwhite and lucy, I have been playing with you quite often, and I hope you remember me, in a positive way Smile

Cheers,

freeze
Back to top Go down
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 30

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Heh .. nice Very Happy
Good Luck and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Heeeeey Freeze .!.

Nice to See Ya on Our Forum Smile cheers
First i wanna thank You for a Greetings Smile and This all kind words Smile

I am really Glad that You're " Finally Get here " Smile heheh
You are greate player and Nice , funny guy .
I wish ya many fun and frags Smile

Big Warm Greetings Smile

Lucy
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Hiho Freeze
Welcome to our forum.
It's nice to see you here. Yes, a couple of times we met on the servers. Thank you for choosing just our NK clan. About your proposal will be considered, please let us time.
See you on servers
cheeers***
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

hey Lucy, hi M@ra Smile thanks for answering fast !

Let yourself time, there is no rush anyway Smile

Many greetings, have a great weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi freeze , welcome to out forum.
If i right ur still member of AxG clan?

Greetz mo
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 254

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, freeze Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-shrike.net
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm

I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? Nexuiz001137

Please Read
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Ricardo,

Essi already told me that Multiclaning is not possible with AXG and not with NK. I didn't know it as I thought that NK is a dm clan only and AXG is a ctf clan only. Its a pity it doesnt work.

Many greetings and see you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I will tell what i think .. Nothing personal ..
But What i think is :
Your still in axg appling in NK if you enter NK you leave AxG if your not good for NK AxG will be your clan ...
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm

just a question but..... u tried to be in 2 clans at the same time? when ya playing dm wearing NK tag and when ya play ctf wearing axg tag? öhm..... just LOL
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am

Mo [NK] wrote:
just a question but..... u tried to be in 2 clans at the same time? when ya playing dm wearing NK tag and when ya play ctf wearing axg tag? öhm..... just LOL

yes, why not?
Back to top Go down
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

Are you proud of that ?
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am

ricardo wrote:
I will tell what i think .. Nothing personal ..
But What i think is :
Your still in axg appling in NK if you enter NK you leave AxG if your not good for NK AxG will be your clan ...

I think I understand what you want to say. And as I said, it was a misunderstanding. I won't leave AXG and I withdraw my application at NK.

Anyway I want to thank the admins for the hearty welcome, and I hope to see you ingame with great matches and loads of fun Smile

cheers,

Freeze
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am

ricardo wrote:
Are you proud of that ?

I guess you don't need an answer to this rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am

Yes .. So NK is not a clan for you ?
AxG is ?
(Did i ontherstand ?)
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 am

Well , the idea of beeing in 2 Clans only for the reason....of gametypes isnt that great i guess^^
U can be member of AxG even if ur playing DM cant ya? same in nk ....we got players which almost only play ctf ....others never play ctf...theres no problem.

Anyway thanks for application ....stay in AxG and have fun while playing Wink maybe cu around on servers.

Peace n GreeTz Mo
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am

Mo [NK] wrote:
Well , the idea of beeing in 2 Clans only for the reason....of gametypes isnt that great i guess^^
U can be member of AxG even if ur playing DM cant ya? same in nk ....we got players which almost only play ctf ....others never play ctf...theres no problem.

Anyway thanks for application ....stay in AxG and have fun while playing Wink maybe cu around on servers.

Peace n GreeTz Mo

Thanks Mo, see you Smile
Back to top Go down
ricardo
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am

Yeah hehehe..
Now i get your idea .. Sry for this mess Freeze Wink
Back to top Go down
blackandwhite [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blackandwhite [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 50

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 am

Even if you won't join Nk I still like plaiyng with/against you. What I like the most about you is that you say spectating me is the best way to induce puking. HF&GL Smile
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 am

blackandwhite [NK] wrote:
Even if you won't join Nk I still like plaiyng with/against you. What I like the most about you is that you say spectating me is the best way to induce puking. HF&GL Smile

and puking is very useful from time to time!!! Very Happy thanks buddy, I'm looking forward playing with/against you no matter what clan Smile

Cheers, see you ingame!!!!
Back to top Go down
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 am

ricardo wrote:
Yeah hehehe..
Now i get your idea .. Sry for this mess Freeze Wink

no problem Ric, anyway its a wonderful that we somehow understand each other inspite of our origin and motherlanguages Smile
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 am

A pity. I don't know you very well personally what doesn't mean I don't know what you resprestent by yourself. So as nice guy, very good ctf player and also quite good dm player you seems to be good candidate to our clan.

But if you want to stay in your current clan then good luck as Freeze[AxG] and see you in game.
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:39 am

I agree with AnalHorror.You look as nice and fair man.But of course, you're in AxG clan and it's your decision, which fully respects.
Good luck man, see ya on servers
Cheers*** cheers
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 am

Hello freeze, Welcome on our NK forum, i am not sure about you with membership with NK coz you are member of AxG, is it not nice leaving your AxG clan for our NK. Anyway you are here always Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
freeze
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Thank you mates ... you're a really nice clan all together and I really appreciate the warm welcome. I am sorry for kicking up dust for nothing, I was misunderstanding due to my noobishness :/

I keep connected to NK even as an AXG, see you ingame ! Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks freeze, you are good man Smile ... future is always suprise so, be active and friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome to our forum Freeze cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?   I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ? Empty

Back to top Go down

I like dm + I like NK + ... = freeze[NK] ?
Page 1 of 1