Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2

Go down 
+4
Pir* [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
curson [NK]
Nesquick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 Empty
PostSubject: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Yo people!

So, since the last war was pretty awesome I was thinking we could have another one the weekend if you all are up for it?

My thoughts is the same as last time, a 3on3 TDM funwar... Maybe 4on4 depending on how many that shows up.

This time I was thinking we could use the UFB clanwar server with the eXiLe configuration(very similar to the NK settings, but there is a barely noticeable longer reload time). - Server now supports NK/PK settings.
The reason for that is that Akari has added a bunch of new maps. Most of them ported from the quake games I think. I thought it could be fun to try them out in a war. =)

Fraglimit will be set to 150 as usual.

Time: Saturday the 9th 20:00 (gmts+1, Swedish/German time).

Maps:
cpm10_nex_r1
cpm13_nex_r1
cpm23_nex_r1
cpm27_nex_r1
ospdm1_nex_r2

Nude Dudes team:
Nesquick
Synap
moki
marzy
Heddiz

Natural Killers team:
Curson (hopefully)

As usual if anyone want's to change anything, maps, time etc just say so =)

If you want to try the server, it's name is something like "not-ufb clanwar server".
You then vcall config exile and vcall TDM. And that's pretty much what we're gonna use.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome too. =)

EDIT:
This is also very important, the server has a lock on start setting activated. That means if you change to spectator you can't join in again.
If someone is disconnected during a match the team that looses a player will just have to finish without him/her.

Last edited by Nesquick on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 254

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 pm

If I don't get called out on standby, and therefore I'm not flying, I'll be playing with pleasure.

Still, I'm worried about the timing... it's Saturday evening and it's on very short notice, I'm not sure we'll manage to pull many people into it really.

As of today, I'm in, but I might be called out for a flight between Thursday and Saturday, so things might change Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-shrike.net
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 am

curson [NK] wrote:
If I don't get called out on standby, and therefore I'm not flying, I'll be playing with pleasure.

Still, I'm worried about the timing... it's Saturday evening and it's on very short notice, I'm not sure we'll manage to pull many people into it really.

As of today, I'm in, but I might be called out for a flight between Thursday and Saturday, so things might change Wink

Aye, it is on short notice but I hope you'll be able to get at least a few fellas. ^^
If not I guess we could postpone it one weekend but I hope it won't come to that. cherry

I hope you'll be able to come! queen
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Good idea but I certainly can't play Crying or Very sad
GL & HF
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Just a bystander's remark:

I don't know how Akari did it but I can hardly hit anything on his servers. It's a pity since exile has become more or less akari's settings like and dtg looks like slowly dying.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Actually, the server now supports NK/PK settings too and works pretty darn good if I may say.

He has done it so that the config is voteable... The only difference between his server and the official NK/PK servers now is the gun. And I doubt that will affect your aim.

The only config it doesn't have is the DTG and that's cause they keep it under lockup...
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

MAPS selected!

I know you probably have no idea how they look etc but neither have our clan Razz

Me and Rasputin has just gone through them one time and played some TDM on them and they are excellent for this. =)

Here you have some thumbnails/names for all the new maps on the server. https://i.imgur.com/MXpCz.jpg ... Just go there and vcall them to check them out. =)

The clanwar server is usually empty Razz
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Wish ya guys fun when you will play , i wont play , no time no Saturday Sad
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah, let's have this curson+Pir vs. Nude Dudes Funwar Very Happy
Really, as much as I like the idea of another War, I don't know if we'll manage to be enough people.

I'd say let's reschedule for next Saturday, but I will be in Japan by then, so I won't be able to play from 14 to 21, and neither from 27 to the 4th of August (again, working).

Don't want to call this just yet, but we might be end up very short of players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Well, let's hope you'll get atleast 3 players. =)

I will look for NKs on the servers and tell them to check forum. ^^

If you don't get 3 I'll play with you and kick some Nude Dudes asses! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

guess every saturday evening is bad time Very Happy atleast for me^^
Ill start workin again this monday after i was 7 weeks "sick" because of my broken feed Very Happy so ... i need partys and sunny evenings on saturdays lol Wink
but we will see !

GreeTz peace and ofc ... Cheers Very Happy Mo
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Gosh Mo, didn't know you had a broken foot! affraid

Nice for you to recover just in time for summer to begin drunken
Back to top Go down
blacktail [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blacktail [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 141

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:40 pm

it could be possible 60% Wink
Back to top Go down
http://freenergyfr.net16.net/
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:50 pm

I will most likely be on the server as said, but I doubt we could call it a FunWar Wink
We surely don't have enough signatures... but maybe we can find a way to play a couple of matches.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 pm

curson [NK] wrote:
I will most likely be on the server as said, but I doubt we could call it a FunWar Wink
We surely don't have enough signatures... but maybe we can find a way to play a couple of matches.

Hehe, good!

It's ok... We'll probably bring 5-6 people... So we'll move over one or two too your side and make it more like a practice funwar =)
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah..... I guess that could've goon better. ^^

Let's do it again in the future.... I'll give you a lot longer time next time. =)

Still, would be great if you could add the new maps to the nk server.... If you want I could package them up for you Anal?
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I approve of the above message from the jumping rabbit... I think some of them are worth uploading, very nice DM maps indeed Wink

Let's try this again another time!
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:48 am

So what? something happened? Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:53 pm

I surely was the only wearing NK tag around... but let's say the evening was rather short and we went all our own ways pretty quickly :p
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Damn, I mislead myself coz last funwar was on Sunday so this time I've read Saturday but thought about Sunday Embarassed

I drop in to say "Sorry guys I can't play today" but I see that match has been played already Laughing Fortunately it doesn't change anything coz I couldn't play yesterday as well.

Nesquick wrote:
Still, would be great if you could add the new maps to the nk server.... If you want I could package them up for you Anal?

Why not Very Happy If you could put somewhere downloadable package via http or ftp I could add them to server.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
Damn, I mislead myself coz last funwar was on Sunday so this time I've read Saturday but thought about Sunday Embarassed

I drop in to say "Sorry guys I can't play today" but I see that match has been played already Laughing Fortunately it doesn't change anything coz I couldn't play yesterday as well.

Nesquick wrote:

Why not Very Happy If you could put somewhere downloadable package via http or ftp I could add them to server.

Haha, np Anal xD.... You should have seen Curson tough... He was really awesome Exclamation

Awesome, here you have the maps: http://filevo.com/n12xggzrpf2k.html

There is 30 in total, most of them are really good... They are ported from Quake...
Back to top Go down
blackandwhite [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blackandwhite [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 50

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Grrr! Why do Clanwars on Saturdays? I don't want to cut down on my social life to play a clanwar, and with this weather why would i?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2   Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nude Dudes vs Natural Killers #2
Page 1 of 1