Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blacktail [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blacktail [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 141

Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  Empty
PostSubject: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi,

I post you a new tournament organise by Thebadasschoobs
if you are interested :

Quote :
Rules
- team of 3vs3
- map : industrial_nex_r1
- mode: FT ( Freeze Tag ) with CRA mode ( with soulgem ).
- time : 20:00 ( by default)
- point : 10 pt winning round ( by default)

Registering
You must find 3 friends or players who agree to play with you till the end of the tournament. Any player who cancel or refuse to play match will force his team to loose. So, you have to take care of your team.
When you 3 are all agree for being on this challenge, every players must open an account on this forum and reply on this thread to say they want to participate. You can also post here that you look for a team.
Then when everyone has posted here ; one member of the group have to register to the website challonge.com ( link adress under ) and enter his 'team name' like this :
teammember1 - teammember2 - teammember3
( ex : Kitho - Gibanica - Jngm = one team or Nesquick - Thexdarksider - Akari = another team )

http://thebadasschoobs.org/index.php/topic,52.msg439/boardseen.html#new
Back to top Go down
http://freenergyfr.net16.net/
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeee, this will be a good one. Smile

Hope to get you older NK's to try out the CRA settings. Especially now after Blacktails latest success in the last tournament. Smile
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm not sure whether I am suitable player for this gamemod. When i playing FT usually end at the bottom of the table Neutral , perhaps I have no talent for this mode scratch
Count with me only in emergency situation Very Happy
We'll see how to react other members of this clan (If anyone noticing Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 pm

M@R4 [NK] wrote:
I'm not sure whether I am suitable player for this gamemod. When i playing FT usually end at the bottom of the table Neutral , perhaps I have no talent for this mode scratch
Count with me only in emergency situation Very Happy
We'll see how to react other members of this clan (If anyone noticing Smile )

Hehe, well. You go until the 31st to practice. Smile
I think you dm people would be good at the CRA settings. I know a few old players who now play on them regularly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Aßhhh pity that I dont have good internet connection Sad
I want to back to game soon Smile
Have fun guys ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)    Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another tournament on FT ( Freeze tag)
Page 1 of 1