Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Where the hell is our logo?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

Where the hell is our logo? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

First thing I have on top of the screen is "Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan....". There is no header above (our logo). Sometimes I had the same in the past but it lasted couple minutes, sometimes hours. But now our logo has gone for at least a week. Do you have the same?
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 am

Hi all,
Martin i am sure the imagehost.com is closed, i dont have our logo coz i lost last time data on HDD, we need creating a new one Sad ... here is the link how to change logo:

1. click Administration Panel
2. click Display
3. click pics management

there are all important pics Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 am

I'm sure I have one, so I can host it on my domain. I'll add it today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 am

i understand, maybe we can use your domain or external server: imgur.com
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Hiho folks...
Today I saw the top of the forum, our logo with a white background.
I had in the PC saved logo. Png without background. So I upload it to Imgur and set as logo. Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 am

Yes Marek, everything is OK. It seems that in comparision to my domain which is available for 6 years any image hosting site is precarious but if it works I won't be officious Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:07 pm

hey guys . I am startin playing again Smile

Martin Smile
Dont forget about me today Very Happy

Greetings :*
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

I was there.....

LUCY :Chainsaws: Very Happy

Ja Cię kiedyś dorwę za te wszystkie nieobecności Very Happy I nawet nie chcesz wiedzieć co Ci wtedy zrobię Very Happy Oczywiście jestem otwarty na negocjacje jak mogłabyś mi to wynagrodzić Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 pm

no przeciez jestem Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
I was there.....

LUCY :Chainsaws: Very Happy

Ja Cię kiedyś dorwę za te wszystkie nieobecności Very Happy I nawet nie chcesz wiedzieć co Ci wtedy zrobię Very Happy Oczywiście jestem otwarty na negocjacje jak mogłabyś mi to wynagrodzić Twisted Evil

i can not find you . So i am going to Bett , soon . lets play together tomorrow , when u got finally time for me . :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws: :Chainsaws:
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 am

Well from what I heard you should be about 20.00. I was on server from 19:50 to 21:30. But nevermind.... next time.

I've met Olly after I read your posts. He said "Your girlfriend left server just 5 mins ago". Damn, its nice to have 2 girlfriends Very Happy Only I'm not sure how the earlier one will bear a competition Very Happy or.... how I will bear her anger Laughing
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

Lucy is back?
It would be really very nice because our NK clan slowly becomes inactive Crying or Very sad and it is a pity.
I look forward to you on the servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 pm

MArek Smile
yeah i am come back to game .
U can meet me on our server nearly everyday arround 21:30 i am starting playing Smile
See ya ! Smile
Greetings SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is our logo?   Where the hell is our logo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is our logo?
Page 1 of 1