Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY

Go down 
+2
od@r
SinSniper[INF]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

Počet príspevkov : 10

CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Empty
PostSubject: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 am

Hi all NK's, I'm SINsniper,
i guess all of u exept stoichev don't have any idea on who i am, well np, i opened this topic to talk to u about a project, an idea i had that now is coming to life. I assume all NK, love nexuiz, and enjoy playing this fps game, same for me, i started playing, then joined a clan, now i am clan leader but all the same nothing has changed really why? because clan's activity is rather poor, boring, usually to set up matches vs other clans takes months, u have to register to their forum, post there, hope that their forum is in english and not in a strange language Very Happy, so, i decided to create a community, for clans, i started hosting some clans on www.nexuiz.it, until now i am hosting 6 clans, i don't want clans to forget about their forums and site but i want them to have also a window, this is how i call it, a window on their world, and i'm hosting this windows on www.nexuiz.it.

trought this windows we organize friendly matches, tourneys, wars and stuff, the only thing i ask NK is an ambassador, one member of NK will have to become admin of NK section on the community forum, this person will be the one who will ask other clans for matches and talk about his clan Wink, if everything go like i hope soon exile, prophets and PK will join too, then we will start a 5 clan tourney, we also have 2 ladders minsta-hook for: ctf,tdm and 1v1.

i hope NK will join the community too, mail me at nexuiz.italia.staff@gmail.com

actually the first part of the community is mostly in italian, but the clan hosting part is completely in english, lemme know Wink

ps. i am managing to find sponsors for our tourneys, if it comes out right we might have also prizes to offer, nothing big, but still something

thanks

SINsniper -INF-
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:18 pm

HI SINsniper...WELCOME ON OUR FORUM Smile
it's an interesting offer, many people have problems when visiting the wide variety of new sites dedicated Nexuiz....i :thinking: for this time Smile ... anyway...THANK YOU for this info Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm

ok think about it and let me know soon, Prophets have joined too
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

oki,latter NKs voting for this info....THX... Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoichev
Visitor
Visitor
Stoichev

Počet príspevkov : 164

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Idea is very cool but if in this comunity have agressive people or clans i am out !!! In the last time to many players kicked people from the servers just that because is new or something they not give it him help these people coming here just to play litlle !!!
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

hm,thats right
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm

well don't worry about that, i am an aggressive admin, if someone attacks, insults or does something wrong i give 1 warning, if he keeps at it he is out. I'm not a permissive guy, we have a noobs training section too, to teach noobs how to play, this is referred to italians but we could also make it for everyone Wink lemme know
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 am

up....

exile are in too
Back to top Go down
cook!e [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
cook!e [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 211

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 pm

So? NK guys, what shall we do?

Indeed, nexuiz needs inter - clan community so we can set up system of contest. League, cup, tournaments...
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

thanks cookie, not only i have set up the community but if u visit www.nexuiz.it u will see there is a portal too, from there u have: forum, tourney website (soon minsta ctf tourney will start) and download area for u to give me demos to up Wink
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 am

oki,u know,for PK yes and for NK yes too...you can split our forum with comunity Smile
Back to top Go down
cook!e [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
cook!e [NK]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 am

CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 pm

well who will be NK's ambassador?
Back to top Go down
cook!e [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
cook!e [NK]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

I'll do it!
Ofc, if you guys are ok with that?
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

then subscribe to forum and i'll add NK section
Back to top Go down
cook!e [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
cook!e [NK]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok, I am registred.
What's next?
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 pm

yes,agree,go cookie! Smile
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm

ok now, i will add NK section, if u look in the home of the forum, where there is the coloured logo, there is also a sparkling link : collegati al volo, click there asap
Back to top Go down
sputnik
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 127

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 am

what's on with the clan community ? CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 pm

well, as soon as i have the stat system ready CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Icon_biggrin we will start serious matchings CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
SinSniper[INF]
Visitor
Visitor
SinSniper[INF]

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Finally the clans community project as entered beta phase, we now have:
-Servers (GZ ladders)
-Stats (which are linked to servers)
-Forum (to organize wars)
-Download area (for everyone to add demos and maps)
-Awards and Standings (the clans who joined the community will receive awards and standigs based on their efforts)
-Players Awards and Standings

And we r working now on the definitive project which will include
-Mumble server with channels and rooms for clans
-A league system with authomatic stats
-Tourney with prizes
-Soon the portal will be operative at www.nexuiz.it

but i need u people to partecipate and be active as this will help out and move somehow the clan activity in nexuiz

SinSniper

subscribe here: http://nexuizitalia.netsons.org/forum-clan/index.php

if your clan isn't hosted yet send me a Pm on the forum
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

clan blog updated:
http://nk.nexuizclans.com/

co-admin pls who wanna moderate this our blog?
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 pm

hmm SmileMaybe can let the members choose Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Mo have my voice Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY   CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY Empty

Back to top Go down

CREATION OF A CLANS COMMUNITY
Page 1 of 1