Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Request to join [NK]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sputnik
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 127

Request to join [NK] Empty
PostSubject: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 am

Hello
Stoichev asked me Friday if I want to join the team, maybe it's because my nickname sounds a little bit Russian. I've see that many of you come from Eastern Europe, so I don’t know if I'm on the right place. My English isn't that good and I cannot speak a Slavic language, that's why it could be that some communication problems come up. But, I master German or French, maybe someone of you speak one of these languages :)
For my Person: I'm 23 years old and live in Switzerland. I played hl/cs with 14/15 years and after that was a long time without gaming anything, except perhaps eve-online for a short period. I restarted playing with the Nexuiz 2.5 release. Since the beginning, I was on minsta-hook servers, it's the fault of the hook I guess. I played on the [ToT]-CTF server and afterwards I was on "another ctf server" for a while, before I made a break of nearly 2 months to start all over again on the server of the dietunichtguten. Now I play dm on the [PK] or the prophets server but I'm still not as good as in CTF I think.
Just a little note about my nick, as I try to insinuate on the top, it kind of makes some troubles. I wish just to make clear that I have chosen it by hazard and certainly not to steal a fetish of an entire population or so ;)
I'm playing always with the same nickname, just the colors may change sometimes.
The last days I've played with some of you guys (pavol, stoichev, nox and mara – if I remember right) and all are freaking good players and I'm not sure that I'm on the stage. And on the other hand, I have some sharp skill fluctuations and I haven't got a clue why, but I still think that I can improve my gaming performance. So far, I was playing for my own challenge, mostly with fun. Sometimes, if I'm just totally owned by someone else, I'm not so amused :), but even so, I try to play the game down the line(it doesn’t always work..). For that reason, I hope that this clan is not too much orientated to competition, because I'm not built for such crazy things.

If nothing of what I said interferes with the objectives or rules of your team, I would be glad to be accepted as member and evolve with your clan and make some matches. However, I would not be hurt if not. See you in the game anyway
If my candidature may be accepted, please tell me which amount of time I have to spend in game to stay in line.

btw: is it allowed to use laserjumps and the hook in a face to face situation in dm or is it considered as "spamming around"? I ask that because one day someone goes furious about that and since that day, I try to limit the hook usage to join the playground. I don't know why, but this rule makes me feel like a chicken that see a butcher. I hope that's not an unwritten law or something like that, because I can't really deal with it.

Well I say, have a nice day
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Sputnik....WELCOME ON NK FORUM Smile....nice to see you here....yes,stoichev is very active NK member,i know you,you looks fine for us....How long you play this game? in next time i started your NK voting Smile stay with us,here and in game...
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 am

Hi Sputnik ...
I see you often in the game but you know how good a player ... welcome on NK forum
Back to top Go down
sputnik
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 127

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm

anjelradko [PK] wrote:
Hi Sputnik....WELCOME ON NK FORUM Request to join [NK] Icon_smile....nice to see you here....yes,stoichev is very active NK member,i know you,you looks fine for us....How long you play this game? in next time i started your NK voting Request to join [NK] Icon_smile stay with us,here and in game...
I've been playing this game for about 5 months now (with the time-out already mentioned). I play between 0-4 hours a day, it depends on the mood.

Mara [NK] wrote:
Hi Sputnik ...
I see you often in the game but you know how good a player ... welcome on NK forum
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I don't want to break down the strength of your team ;)
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:01 pm

he mean,NKs dont need best players but good players,you are ok,i think for me,NKs need fair and nice people, 2.good players .... this team prefer good&fair playing .... just read our motto:

*For us it is important to create space for the enjoyment of playing*

thats all Smile ... and wait pls for your voting next time Smile
ps: my eng is not best but i use:
https://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/forum-information-f24/language-translate-t44.htm

see you in game sputnik Smile
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Ooo, cau Sputnik Request to join [NK] Icon_biggrin , welcome to NK forum Request to join [NK] Icon_cheers . The unwritten rules I know nothing. Just shoot them to players who write, but sometimes they accidentally or reflex shoot Request to join [NK] Icon_neutral ... See you in game Request to join [NK] Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Stoichev
Visitor
Visitor
Stoichev

Počet príspevkov : 164

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Request to join [NK] Icon_bounce I hope to start vote very soon maybe sputnik have surprise for all !!!
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

hm...have some secrets that could accelerate the vote? Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to join [NK]   Request to join [NK] Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to join [NK]
Page 1 of 1