Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

faith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

faith Empty
PostSubject: faith   faith EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi All...
I received this message in positions of fait, if they really wish her account will be removed and also i wish her good luck and nice day...

faith write:
*its because u are board admin here.... pls do me
a favor and delet my account here.I wuld do by myself but I don't find
the "delet bottom" so pls delet my account!

radio did it already at exile and so i hope u do it here too....and i hope the others wanna do too...

ty for ready and i hope u delet...*

faith topic on PK forum:
http://playerkiller.forumotion.com/spam-f7/faith-s-spamthread-getting-more-serious-on-page-3-t806.htm
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
sputnik
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 127

faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: faith   faith EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 am

it's probably time to refresh the nickname Smile the good thing is that,as far as the just appearance is concerned, you have the possibility to change everything in the internet.
however, I wish you all the best, faith!
Back to top Go down

faith
Page 1 of 1