Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

stoichev

Go down 
+9
APOPHIS [NK]
Radiohe4d
iron [PK]
-maniac|Su-
Stoichev
Lucy [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
cook!e [NK]
od@r
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD
Visitor
Visitor
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

Počet príspevkov : 20

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

Stoichev, I know your history with Feo well, so I understand why you accuse her of whatever you may accuse her. I can not judge on what she or any eXile actually did, but as I said: I understand. She did bad bad things with you in the past.

However, I strongly recommend not to view Radiohe4d as her dogsbody or helper. He is an individual, no matter wether he dissociates himself from her or not. Also please realize that there is no proof that *any* member of eXile ever faked to be you. I can only speak for Radiohe4d though, and I am absolutely sure he'd never do such a thing or would even accept anyone doing it.

I agree with the others too: it's very sad to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
Growl
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 35

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

Good Bye Stoichev, I wish u the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Visitor
Visitor
Lady Doom

Počet príspevkov : 5

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 am

Well are you happy with this decision? If yes then it's not sad that You are leaving. If You are happy I'm too my friend. Do what You feel. I always do it and I don't complain. Hope we will meet soon in some game stoichev - Page 2 Icon_cool

Your Lady Doom stoichev - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Visitor
Visitor
Banshee

Počet príspevkov : 41

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am

I always respect that kinda decisions, and so I respect this one. However Im looking forward to see U in game, no matter if U would play with tag or without it.
It's always a pleasure to have fun together Smile
see U soon m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoichev
Visitor
Visitor
Stoichev

Počet príspevkov : 164

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Thanks Domi & Kuba and all prophets . Nope i am not happy i am really sad too. Just i want people to stop used my name in this game who is these people i dont know. Howto i see Anjelradko is moved there one topic you all see him now, i am never want to insult Anjelradko or something i am want only to protect NK and what we see, in the last months i am play only 3-4 times yes with hidden name and that was hapend exactly to you, and why there is this my question ,,who is next'' is that only bad luck? Everyone its free to think everything . And lets try to explain to you Sophie you know truth which truth , after FTN with logo ,, friendly atmosphere there i just not register myself in ,,nexpertz'' page feel yourself to think everything , but we are not here for that there is this screenshot what i cant to do i am never want anyone to leave this game or to be banned. Is there way anyone to resolve these problems. Maybe be better problems to left and no people . I wish to all better times too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stoichev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoichev   stoichev - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

stoichev
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2