Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] Empty
PostSubject: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Hello LOC members. I made a mistake by me over the phone to explain our admin Odar [PK] about that I made a mistake with word 'FU'. I wrote 'FU' was a term in the Slovak language, such as breath, because I managed to find another NK player for our friendly match. If you remember, so I am never in the game nobody hated. And I had no idea that 'FU' is an abbreviation for 'Fuck you', really. I would never hated you because you consider the best CTF clan. If you really think I wanted to curse you or offend you, then resign from the NK clan and the whole game Nexuiz. I want to be friendly, but my knowledge of English and German language is very, but very weak. Therefore, I beseech you to forgive me for what I wrote and no judge NK clan and administrator Odar [PK] for my misunderstanding. Excuse me Please
The excuse I've written over www.translate.google.sk
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

I want to stand up for Apophis, it's really cool man and never would be nothing wrong intentionally did not write. It's just a linguistic error, over which we can laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 pm

I agree , Pavol is nice guy as others NKs, this word was only a mistake , nothing more
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Mara [NK] wrote:
I want to stand up for Apophis, it's really cool man and never would be nothing wrong intentionally did not write. It's just a linguistic error, over which we can laugh Very Happy

but for me it is not funny
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Explanation: OH = (in Slovak) sad exhale
FU = (in Slovak) happy exhale
For
this misunderstanding you completely condemn my name from many players,
without having to hear an explanation from my admin Odar [PK] because I
did not know as I write. I thought we are friends .... Therefore I have decided to withdraw from the game Nexuiz, they can not endure evil look from people who do not know me.
I therefore wish you a nice fun and good luck in the game. Goodbye permanently
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm

This is not a reason to withdraw from the game. Because one wrong word is still not leaving from friends. Everything is explained and I think that the LOC are smart people and realize that it was just a mistake. Apophis you are like my brother, and I will not allow you to leave because of one speech Nexuiz error !
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Prepáč Marek, ale urobili zo mňa špinavca pred mnohými hráčmi na CTF. Už to viac nechcem. CTF servery mi nesekajú, keď už ani tam nemôžem v klude hrať, tak už to nemá zmysel.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:28 pm

palo myslim ze niektory ludia mali viac problemov ako napr. ja ked niekto vystupoval pod mojim menom a spinil vsetko dobre ale stale som tu pretoze opustit svojich priatelov a nevinne ich tak odsudiť by bolo z mojej strany velmi nepekne,vsetko bude ok pokial budu všetci trpezlivý,stále je to iba hra a pevne verím že to pochopia aj loc...

bud s nami palo pretože my sme tvoji priaťelia a chceme ťa mať medzi nami ako brata lebo my ťa poznáme najlepšie a vieme že si skvelý človek
Back to top Go down
bfg [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
bfg [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 47

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Come on APOPHIS [NK] don't leave Nexuiz/Nk for this. It's just a simple misunderstanding, and quite funny really when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 am

ok I think that everything is explained and Apophis remains with us to play. Very Happy Very Happy
I'm glad it turned out the following Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]   APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS] Empty

Back to top Go down

APOLOGI FOR [LEGION OF CAPS]
Page 1 of 1