Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

I wanna be [NK] member DEMO

Go down 
+2
od@r
DEMO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMO
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 5

I wanna be [NK] member DEMO Empty
PostSubject: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 am

I'm Marko, 20 years old, minsta player, known as barbie or demo, I play nexuiz since September, and that's it. If you want to know more about me just ask. I'm Cook!e roomate and he shown me nexuiz, i liked it and i want to join to NK.
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 am

Hi there marko,WELCOME ON OUR FORUM! I wanna be [NK] member DEMO Icon_biggrin ,first we must know better who are you , if you play fair and then we start voting for your membership in the clan, thank you for your understanding and patience Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Marko. I welcome you to our forum. I agree with odar. We need to know you better as a person .. I know that you play well and hopefully also fair man.
See ya
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

Hello Marko : ) Nice too see ya on our forum . You play good ,and your frendly guy Smile 
Play , Have fun and Please be patient , later we'll see what we can do xD 
See ya on server Smile
GreetZ 
Lucy 
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Zdravo Marko , welcome !

As the other said , we need to know u better Wink

On which servers ur playing mostly?
so we all can play some games with u and talk a lil ;>

mi se vidimo Wink

GreeTz Mo
Back to top Go down
DEMO
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

i used to play on PK 2.5.2 servers, and sometimes on others, i prefer to play deatmatch and i don't know what to say else. just ask!
Mo pozdrav!
Back to top Go down
Mo [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Mo [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 438

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Moja Hrvatska nije tako dobar .
prvi put sam uciti lol Razz
Uvijek sam zivio u Njemackoj
;>

i hope its right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEMO
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 am

hi all, especially Lucy. I want to me NK member again. Lucy promised that she will stand on one leg drunked and touch her nose closed eyes on web cam if I post on forum. and video will be available so now is Lucy\'s turn.

Last edited by DEMO on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cook!e [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
cook!e [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 211

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 am

so lucy.... khm khm

Very Happy

Demo dont be leazy! Write od damn forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

hahahhahaha Demo you want see this really lol! Very Happy hmm I think that we didnt understand ourselves at the beginning . You have to regularly look on forum Smile at least once a week no once a month Razz

Listen .. you re good player and Cookie friend .. but we dont know you too much . I trust Kekisch of course ..
But if you want be our member in the future you have to visit on forum ,spam little on our forum , dont be lazy Barbie . Tell us someting about you , write something about you re comp .. add screenshoots or video .. you have many options to choose Smile

.. just HAve fun Demo Smile

GreetZ Lucy Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

well said lucy Smile ,Demo,we know about you and your ask,be patience pls Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
DEMO
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:21 pm

ok, some info about me
I am studying at Falcuty of Maritime studies, already two years, my whish is to become one day a captain, see world...
I have little problems with math but it will be good.
And my laptop isn't good for gaming so I playing nexuiz on the lowest effects on fps about 90. It had intergrated Intel graphics x4500. and that is about me.. and laptop Smile
Back to top Go down
DEMO
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm

and Lucy we ahave a deal!!! dont forgget that! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

LooooL Demo Very Happy kay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna be [NK] member DEMO   I wanna be [NK] member DEMO Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna be [NK] member DEMO
Page 1 of 1