Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Time to take NK to IRC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

Time to take NK to IRC Empty
PostSubject: Time to take NK to IRC   Time to take NK to IRC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:32 am

Sooo, I'm pretty often online on irc on the other clans channels and i think it would be fun if NK to could host an IRC channel...

I've never seen any other NK members on IRC tough so would anyone use it?
Back to top Go down
ent
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 13

Time to take NK to IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take NK to IRC   Time to take NK to IRC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

Well we had a channel for a while but I ended up idling there alone with others sometimes popping in. But I would certainly like having an irc channel. We used to be on #nknexuiz in quakenet. See you there? Smile
Back to top Go down

Time to take NK to IRC
Page 1 of 1