Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Thanks NKs and Lucy :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

Thanks NKs and Lucy :) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks NKs and Lucy :)   Thanks NKs and Lucy :) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm

I want to congratulate Lucy, you became a great player ... I think that you learn quickly from all of us. If you play still further, I think that you become a best Nexuiz player.
I know that you're a great girl, great friend, you always standing by us. I want to thank you for everything and for all NK members. Thank you that you are in our clan. Stay the same.

cheeers* Sister cheers cheers I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lucy [NK]
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Lucy [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 616

PostSubject: Re: Thanks NKs and Lucy :)   Thanks NKs and Lucy :) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am

aaaaa Like a Star @ heaven oooooo Like a Star @ heaven eeeeee Like a Star @ heaven yyyy Like a Star @ heaven ...

omg I dont know what say Marek Smile Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You write beautiful topic Marek , thank you sooo much Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile I love you

Well Smile

I always was "little game maniac" Very Happy But when i start play like Nexuiz i feel like ONE BIG NooB ...

Guys , you dont know me too much at the beginning , but you give me a chance to play and have fun with your team Smile
I just wanna thank you all for give me this chance , and i am soooo glad that i can be with you all guys ! I love you I love you

I am not only have fun with you guys , but i find so much moore ... Arrow Arrow met crazy and funny ppl and greate friends Smile

Thank you once again Smile flower

P.S. Marek i am sorry that i kick ya ass today , i ll be good girl now i promise Smile geek afro jocolor santa queen rabbit pig Suspect Question Very Happy Very Happy alien Twisted Evil Very Happy What a Face

cheeers Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
od@r
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
od@r

Počet príspevkov : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Thanks NKs and Lucy :)   Thanks NKs and Lucy :) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 am

yes,lucy is now really best nexuiz girl killer and nice person Smile ....
I would like to cordially thank all our team members for their trust in our clan and representation in the game and forum Smile

MARA [NK]
APOPHIS [NK]
COOKIE! [NK]
MO [NK] - co-admin
BFG [NK] - server admin
ENT [NK]
LUCY [NK] - co-admin
ANALHORROR [NK] - server admin
CARLOSDELAKOZAKE [NK]
REDROOM [NK] - game mod developer
!ERRORSYSTEM! [NK]
BLACKTAIL [NK]
PIR* [NK]

Thank you all again!
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Thanks NKs and Lucy :)   Thanks NKs and Lucy :) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Of course, thank all the members of Nk. You are really great people. When we opened with Odar and Apophis the clan did not know whether this is worth it. But now it's really cool and I'm proud of you all Very Happy
N1 Guys and of course our single Lady Lucy cheers
Cheeers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks NKs and Lucy :)   Thanks NKs and Lucy :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks NKs and Lucy :)
Page 1 of 1