Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

information about our servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

information about our servers Empty
PostSubject: information about our servers   information about our servers EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Hiho
I have one question. It would be possible on our website to view information about our servers?I think something like the DTG clan.
look at here: http://dietunichtguten.org (column to the right) ( nick,ping,score)
Just asking.I dunno if it's possible to do on our forum. I do not understand these things . Maybe Martin and Od@r?
It's quite an interesting thing for rapid identification of who is on the servers Very Happy
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: information about our servers   information about our servers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 am

I think that system work toghter with our IRC bot in some ways. You can see it in action right here http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=dtg.ctf .

But I don't really know... If you're interested I can send eL_Bart0 over here.
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: information about our servers   information about our servers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks Nesquick, but I'll wait what tells the other members.
We'll see maybe it will be rejected.
But thanks for the willingness mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: information about our servers   information about our servers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am

Well I think that servers state module inbuilt in our site is currently impossible. From what I know the only way to create one is to create PHP file which will process Nexuiz server log file and show the results on the screen so:

1. There should be possibility to add your own modifications to server which hosts our site (ftp access to file system). I'm nearly sure that our site is build on free PHPbb hosting which only grant you access to administration of PHPbb script.
2. If 1 is met such script should be created by me or Rado and placed on NK site server. Script should have access to Nexuiz server log file. Since it is on different server there should be possibility to remote file opening on my server and this would be security gap. I would allow such gap only if I would be a proffesional linux administrator and could minimalize risk. But I'm not. So the only possibility is to host NK site on my server.
3. Even if NK site transfer to my server wouldn't be a big problem (it probably would) Rado as the creator and the owner of the site had to accept that I would become master admin with supreme access to all NKs resources.

Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: information about our servers   information about our servers EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Aha so it's a bit difficult... I don't know, it was only thought. We'll see what says Rado.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: information about our servers   information about our servers Empty

Back to top Go down

information about our servers
Page 1 of 1