Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

NK vs Exile?

Go down 
+6
blackandwhite [NK]
Mo [NK]
M@R4 [NK]
curson [NK]
Nesquick
Pir* [NK]
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

NK vs Exile? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

It's pity that there was not more members of our clan Crying or Very sad
But it's about having fun.
Thx Exile's guys for this funwar. I hope that this Funwar will soon be repeated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Pir* [NK] wrote:
BTW, nice party on 4on4, NESQUICK. It was more balanced and I enjoyed it very much. I would play next time as well

As a matter of fact I'm holding one tonight too! Very Happy

22:00 (German/Swedish time) on the DTG 4on4 server.

Everyone's invited!

NK vs Exile? - Page 3 Beermug
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 475

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Hehe. Hard lesson Smile

You need to train more guys! But heads up. It could be worse ... if I would play Laughing
Back to top Go down
radio
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 9

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Next time tdm on NK servers? Then you can give us lessons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blacktail [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blacktail [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 141

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:51 pm

why not ! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://freenergyfr.net16.net/
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

I wouldn't be so sure radio Smile You are on very short list of players I've never won. On this list from what I remember I can put only Vinc and Venom. So it classify you as top DM player. If you add to your team 3 exiles who can achieve more than 15 points as average result in 1on1 games agains you then you would be dangerous team even for NKs in best condition.

From second hand - the best NK DM players are - BFG, Lucy, M@ra, Mo and me. We present so balanced level that everyone from that list at least for a short time was best NK DM player. And all from that list sucks coz they nearly don't play - I play maybe 4 hours a month, I think M@ra similiar, BFG drop in maybe couple times for last 3 months, Lucy don't play for last 2 months and Mo is probably as active as me or less. So we are bunch of noobs Very Happy

So I think it will be second lesson from your side. But who cares Very Happy If you want and we can gather a team, why not.

Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

Do we make excuses or seize opportunities, Anal? Smile

If big players are interested in challenging us, even I could play with my terrible aim, if necessary. It's fun and it's just a game.

Back to top Go down
radio
Visitor
Visitor

Počet príspevkov : 9

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm

DM is my preferred mode but I'm far away from top shape, I think it will be a very close match. If I recall correctly you also beat prophets in TDM last time? I'll try to get feonica to play, the rest of us are more or less CTF only players. I'm not sure if Xonex for example even knows the DM maps lol Smile

But as Piro said, its all for fun in the end. I don't like playing teamgames on public servers very much.. its too chaotic and most players try only to get a high score for themselves instead of focusing on team score. Playing with my team is much more fun to me.

Would be nice to play vs your best lineup Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:00 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure radio Smile You are on very short list of players I've never won.

Same here. He is not human... ;(

But I agree, I can't see anyone beating BFG, Lucy, M@ra, Mo and Anal in TDM without a pretty good fight... >=)

Do it people!

(If NK needs someone to practice TDM against I'm sure I can gather some people from the different clans for a training game) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm

I agree with Anal. Currently is our clan little "out of shape" Smile
But why not? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

But our clan still is. Most DM clans are gone. From the strongest 4 DM clans (Exile, NK, PK, Prophets) only Exiles left as mostly CTF clan and we (probably also with better attendance on CTF servers than DM). So our bad shape on desolated DM playgrounds is not as bad as it could be. Have you seen lately any PK or Prophet player? When DM community is almost gone we don't have any good reason to play especially when most of us is also probably little bored with the game.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:53 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
But our clan still is. Most DM clans are gone. From the strongest 4 DM clans (Exile, NK, PK, Prophets) only Exiles left as mostly CTF clan and we (probably also with better attendance on CTF servers than DM). So our bad shape on desolated DM playgrounds is not as bad as it could be. Have you seen lately any PK or Prophet player? When DM community is almost gone we don't have any good reason to play especially when most of us is also probably little bored with the game.

Well, it wouldn't be hard to find people to play with if any of you once in a while hanged out on irc with the rest of the community... -.-

As we speak there are 44 users online in the #dietunichtguten channel @ Quakenet. If I want to set up a funwar or just a practice match I could do so in under an hour. There is no reason you can't do the same with DM... I'm positive that a large number of CTF players would join in on DM/TDM if we where asked, and as you know, we don't really suck when it comes to fragging either Wink.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Ok, I've called for a TDM open war on the NK TDM server at 19:00...

Let there be waaaaar!!!! cheers

You are all invited.
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Hehe Nes Smile We'll see what happens Laughing I will try to do the time
Back to top Go down
AnalHorror [NK]
Server Admin
Server Admin
AnalHorror [NK]

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

You are right Nes. But I don't think it changes anything. You don't teach old farts new tricks if they haven't learnt them for so long. I haven't used IRC for 12-14 years Very Happy I haven't had also any communicator for at least 6-7 years. When I'm at work forum is everything I can use. When I'm back home and I have a time to sit at computer I'm working again. Forum is enough distracting for me. If I had IRC or communicator I wouldn't work at all Very Happy

I was talking about times when at evenings you had large possibility that PK DM servers are full. You didn't have to search people to join. Sometimes you have problems with joining coz of the crowds on servers. That I'm calling strong DM community. But these times are gone now.

BTW. Your proposal about crossing our lasers in "training war" is very good idea also for today and for future Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:00 pm

AnalHorror [NK] wrote:
You are right Nes. But I don't think it changes anything. You don't teach old farts new tricks if they haven't learnt them for so long. I haven't used IRC for 12-14 years Very Happy I haven't had also any communicator for at least 6-7 years. When I'm at work forum is everything I can use. When I'm back home and I have a time to sit at computer I'm working again. Forum is enough distracting for me. If I had IRC or communicator I wouldn't work at all Very Happy

I was talking about times when at evenings you had large possibility that PK DM servers are full. You didn't have to search people to join. Sometimes you have problems with joining coz of the crowds on servers. That I'm calling strong DM community. But these times are gone now.

BTW. Your proposal about crossing our lasers in "training war" is very good idea also for today and for future Smile

Well, as I see it. If you call on people to play from time to time you'll soon see the servers full again. Smile

Tonight I think many people enjoyed our little training camp, if it keeps happening soon they'll be there 24/7 Razz

Thanks for the games!
Let's do it again from time to time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APOPHIS [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
APOPHIS [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 239

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi friends
I wanted to participate, but I was a trip and I came back to Sunday. I hope that next time I will have time
Sorry Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NK vs Exile?   NK vs Exile? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NK vs Exile?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3