Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

Video of final round of a Freezetag game :) Empty
PostSubject: Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)   Video of final round of a Freezetag game :) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I know my accuracy wasn't really there xD ... It was still a lot of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

PostSubject: Re: Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)   Video of final round of a Freezetag game :) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Nice video Nes Very Happy I'm not good player on UFB server,my accuracy is there really low..i dunno why Smile
But I see that you don't have such a problem Cool
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

PostSubject: Re: Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)   Video of final round of a Freezetag game :) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm

M@R4 [NK] wrote:
Nice video Nes Very Happy I'm not good player on UFB server,my accuracy is there really low..i dunno why Smile
But I see that you don't have such a problem Cool

I had at first but Akari did some tweeking of the minsta aim settings about a week or so ago and since then things have gone quite well... =)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)   Video of final round of a Freezetag game :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of final round of a Freezetag game :)
Page 1 of 1