Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

New 1on1 server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackandwhite [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blackandwhite [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 50

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Just to tell you guys, Nude dude's synap is hosting a 1on1 server with NK physics. You can find it ingame as "[NK] 2.5.2 Natural Killer #3 Minsta|Hook 1on1 (UNOFFICIAL NK SERVER!)".
He created it because he has some spare hosting power and wanted another proper 1v1 server. It just went online yesterday so there are still some little kinks to work out (like the fbskin and spawnfrags).
I don't suppose there are any hard feelings because he used our clan's name (I kind of suggested that to him).
Back to top Go down
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Aye, awesome.

Saw that it has the new maps also!

And knowing synap he'll probably hook it up to a IRC bot/channel Very Happy

AWESOME X2 cheers
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah this server looks good Very Happy

Six thousand post XD
Back to top Go down
curson [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
curson [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 254

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am

I haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't matter, a new server is always a good thing!

Nesquick: I don't know if Synap actually reads this forum (I doubt), so pass him my thanks the first time you see him (if it's before me), and tell him I'll be right there with coffee and a blanket. He will understand :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-shrike.net
Nesquick
Visitor
Visitor
Nesquick

Počet príspevkov : 392

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 pm

curson [NK] wrote:

Nesquick: I don't know if Synap actually reads this forum (I doubt), so pass him my thanks the first time you see him (if it's before me), and tell him I'll be right there with coffee and a blanket. He will understand :p

Syanp says he approves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New 1on1 server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1on1 server   New 1on1 server Empty

Back to top Go down

New 1on1 server
Page 1 of 1