Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexuiz & Xonotic Minsta International Friendly Clan *powered for [NK] by od@r,logo by AnalHorror [NK]* - [NK] is brother clan with Player Killer *tag: [PK]*

HomePortál*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our [NK] clan forum! -> our motto: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO WIN BUT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Be fair as a human and player , Help other players , Help nexuiz & xonotic and minsta community , Respect other players , Be active in the game and forum , Be with us as a friend and as a great family , Rejoice with us! type=text/css>body

Let's ban mu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackandwhite [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
blackandwhite [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 50

Let's ban mu Empty
PostSubject: Let's ban mu   Let's ban mu EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey guys. For a while now a player named mu has been pulling some retarded shit on our servers.
It started a few weeks ago when he would go afk as a player on our 1v1 server and then use a script spamming ready/notready, constantly reconnecting after I banned him.
Just today he came on as troleler[NK]. When I asked him to not wear our clantag he wouldn't do it. I then gave him 30 seconds to change or I'd kick him, but he exited as soon as I logged in. Then he came back saying something like "When you're not here I'll wear it" after which I kickbanned him. Needless to say he came back after a quick IP change.
I'm sure others have made similar experiences with him.
Now from the incidents before I know he is from somewhere near Como/Italy (IP Location). It would be possible to ban all the known IPs from that area/provider which would make it impossible for him to evade the bans with simple reconnects. That is quite a serious step I know but frankly I see no other way to deal with someone with such disregard for basic respect...
//EDIT: I can dig up the demos and make some screenshots if u want proof.
//EDIT2: Not 100% if it's the "real" mu. But when it first happened doomer gave me some of his IPs from previous status commands and they were from the same area.
Back to top Go down
Pir* [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
Pir* [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 377

Let's ban mu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's ban mu   Let's ban mu EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 am

He was Yesterday at Dead Cat ctf wearing NK or AxG tags. He had similar confrontation with mara. I don't think that it's mu though. mu is respected and skilled ctf player. Besides mu's from Hungary.
Back to top Go down
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

Let's ban mu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's ban mu   Let's ban mu EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:34 am

I agree with Pir, Mu is from Hungary. I dunno who's Troleler, but I acknowledge it's a jerk.
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Visitor
Visitor
-maniac|Su-

Počet príspevkov : 102

Let's ban mu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's ban mu   Let's ban mu EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi NK.s =)

I would not like to interfere - but attention:

mu aka Riddick is well known a Clanfaker.

He was faking the ToT Clan tag for long time - even he is a very unfriendly and annouying player:
http://totes-forum.inmyclan.com/t86-ich-bins-leid
sorry but in german ... Razz

Also take a look here:
http://toter-server.npage.eu/ftp-tot-clan-qa-srch-clan-member-list.html
You notice that Riddick never was a member of ToT Clan - but he was always wearing the [ToT] tag

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
http://prophets.aforumfree.com
M@R4 [NK]
Clan Member
Clan Member
M@R4 [NK]

Počet príspevkov : 857

Let's ban mu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's ban mu   Let's ban mu EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

Yes he's really unusual kind of person Laughing
btw. thx for info Su Very Happy